It’s not yet September, which means that there’s still hope for some people that they will be playing hockey this year.
If you’re one of those people, then you need to start preparing yourself now!
The good news is that while it can still be a little chilly out there, the days are getting longer, which means you have more time to get prepared.
The bad news is that while it can still be a little chilly out there, the days are getting longer, which means you have more time to get prepared.
So what are you going to do about it? Are you going to try and practice more? Are you going to buy some new equipment?
Whatever it is, do it now! The earlier you start, the less stressed you will be in the end.
Why Get Ready For Hockey?
There are a lot of reasons why you would want to get ready for hockey, but here are just a few:
- It’s one of the most popular sports in the world. More people play hockey than any other sport. It is estimated that there are more than 200 million fans around the world.
- Hockey is popular because it’s very fun to play. You get to use your head more than you would in other sports. A lot of action goes on, and the game is always changing. There are new challenges every time you step on the ice. That’s why it’s such a popular sport.
- Many teams now have a “hockey culture” and it’s encouraged every year. Teams like the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Chicago Blackhawks have players that enjoy practicing and playing hockey, which makes their fans feel right at home when the season starts.
- A lot of the equipment involved in hockey is pretty technical and expensive. Practice makes perfect, but it can also help you earn more money in the NHL. If you’re a professional hockey player, then getting equipment that fits you perfectly is essential. You’re not going to earn millions playing tennis or golf, but you may earn a lot of money playing hockey.
- There are a lot of famous hockey players, which means there’s a lot of gear out there that you can buy. You can be the best hockey player in the world, but you’ll still want a new pair of skates or a hat to complete your look.
- Hockey is a social sport. You can meet people and make new friends while playing or watching hockey. It’s a great way to let loose and have some fun while getting ready for the season.
- You get to dress up in your favorite team’s colors and be part of something unique and exciting. No other sport gives you the same feeling of patriotism or pride as playing hockey.
Whatever your reasons for getting ready for hockey, you should do it!
The only thing left to do is to figure out how many days you have until hockey. Fortunately, we have a formula just for this occasion. Let’s get to work.
Calculating The Number Of Days Until Hockey
If you’re really determined to know how many days you have until hockey, then you might want to try this formula:
- Add 3 to the day of the month (for example, a day of the month is 4 because there are 4 seasons in the year and 3 weeks in each season)
- Add 1 to the day of the week (for example, a Saturday is 3 because there are 3 Thursdays in a week)
- Add 6 days (Sunday to Saturday) to the month (for example, October is 28 days, therefore it’s 5 weeks and 6 days until hockey)
- Add the day of the year (for example, the 1st is 0 because it’s the 0th day of the year and the 1st day of the month – no matter what day you start your countdown, it will always add up to 0 on the day before the game)
Using this formula, you can determine how many days you have until hockey. Don’t expect it to be easy, because it’s not!
If this sounds like a lot of work to you, then you need to start early. The earlier you start the better, because it means you have more time to get prepared. Don’t wait until the last minute to start exercising or buying equipment. It will be much more convenient for you if you do some research and know what to expect.
The key to getting ready for hockey is to start early and be consistent. You’ll have a lot more fun and less stress if you get everything done in advance. Good luck!